THE IDEAL SETTLEMENT EXPERIENCE
Our objective is a clean, problem-free settlement that allows the all parties -- buyer, seller, lender and realtor -- to feel at ease and confident in the process. We have an attorney on staff as well as experienced title experts.
Red Door Title Services is ALTA Compliant,
following the Best Practices of the American Land Title Association:
1. Licensed as required to conduct the business of title insurance and settlement services.
2. Proper procedures and controls for Escrow Trust Accounts.
3. Secure program to protect personal information.
4. Ensure compliance with federal and state laws.
5. Written procedures for title process.
6. Maintain appropriate insurance and fidelity coverage.
7. Written procedures for resolving consumer complaints.
We know you have questions:
How much am I paying for this house over 30 years?
Why do I have to buy title insurance? What is title insurance? I already have homeowner’s insurance, doesn't that cover me?
What time will I be able to withdraw money from my bank account after I sell my home?
Can the buyer take possession before I have money in hand?
We will answer all of your questions & ensure all parties walk away from a real estate deal satisfied.